Mother of two daughters here and trying to juggle a busy, healthy and happy lifestyle! I saw this recipe, so I had to try it! I got out my cupcake pan, poured a little bit of virgin olive oil, sprinkled black pepper, placed pieces of kale and cut small pieces of turkey then after the oven was preheated to 350 degrees and watch the yumminess bake for 15 minutes!
Make A Week’s Worth Of Healthy Egg Breakfast Sandwiches in 15 Minutes
I stumbled across this brilliant little idea on Amy’s Kitchen Creations where you can easily make these awesome egg breakfast sandwiches for an entire week in 15 minutes. Sort of like McDonald’s Egg Muffins. The eggs will be ready to go each morning. Just grab your english muffin or bread of choice and you’re good to go. So easy and quick. Perfect for large families too!1
1. Spray your muffin pan with some non-stick cooking spray.
2. Throw in Spinach if desired (The spinach sticks right to the cooking spray… No floating!)
2. Crack one egg into each well.
3. Sprinkle the eggs with a little salt & pepper or whatever seasonings that you’d like.
4. Bake in the oven at 350 for about 15 minutes.
5. You could cook them for a bit less if you wanted a runny yolk.
Store your cooked eggs in a tupperware container in the refrigerator for about a week. Use your judgement though. If they look/smell bad, I wouldn’t eat them. If you can’t get to them in a week then freeze them. I haven’t tried this myself, but I heard it works just fine.
1. Toast your English Muffin or bread of choice
2. Microwave your eggs for about 30-45 seconds (microwave times vary)
3. Enjoy a tasty breakfast in less than a minute (maybe longer depending on how long it takes for the muffin to toast )
More Ideas And Options
Let me know if any of you guys try this and what you think!
My name is Melissa Jarboe, military spouse, wounded warrior wife and war widow. Today and everyday moving forward, I will honor the sacrifice of our men and women who selflessly serve our nation.